Have you picked a turban design yet? Do you know what’s trending? We have a tendency to curate the most effective Safa/turban style trends we’ve noticed recently, together with some classics which will ne’er quit of favor.
Irrespective of what your decision it (a Punjabi turban or a Rajasthansafa or a groom’s pagri), the Safa offers a unique look looking on the material you select (Kota, chanderi, cotton, velvet or silk). You can prefer an unusual and daring print, or choose monotone materials with hooked up kalingas. Basically, there’s a safa for each groom within the market, and here square measure our favoritesafa style trends for 2018. With all these latest designs and trends and keeping in mind the requirement of our customers, we have come out various ranges and designs of turban for the groom and his friend brigade and family too.
Here are some unique styles and designs of turban for grooms that are available online as well –
• The floral turban – mush trending this year is the floral turban by our very famous designer Sabyasachi. Be it for the groom or his friends, floral has paved its way globally.
• Quirky prints – quirky prints turban for the groom makes a statement at the time of his entry. Why look for the same old plain pink or maroon turban. Gone are those days and designs. Look dapper and dashing in our quirky printed turbans.
• Bandhej safas – why should only the females wear bandhej in their dresses? Why not men? Yes, of course, these bandhej printed turbans are much trending not only with the stars but also for a day wedding or mehendi ceremony. Order them online with us now.
• Embroidered turbans – less is more. So when you have a plain sherwani, team it up with our minimally embroidered turban. Simple quirky embroidery goes well with your outfit.
• Shaded and sheer fabrics – whether you want a soft ombre effect or a bright tie and dye effect, we have plenty of options for the groom and his tribe.
So step ahead of time and show your girl that you are no less than her.